Up-to-date overview of Talks, Presentations, and Training click here
- I’ve worked for InterVarsity Christian Fellowship since 1981.
- I completed my MA in the Philosophy of Religion at Bethel Seminary, St. Paul, MN.
- Currently, I travel to college campuses across the country doing speaking and training in apologetics and student leadership development.
- My wife Sharon and I live in St. Paul and we have two wonderful children and seven grandchildren.
- We are active at Grace Church Roseville where Sharon is in music and women’s ministry, and I’m on the teaching team.
- A serious golfer, I’ve played the game my whole life. Yeah!
Philosophy of Ministry
I am committed to:
InterVarsity’s Doctrinal Basis, Purpose Statement, Core Values and Vision
Respectful dialog with “friend and foe” alike in the free exchange of ideas in the University
Finding common ground with neighboring ministries and other faiths, without having to agree on everything.